Tools needed: Cookie sheet, knife, bowl, spoon, oven
8 large jalapenos, cut in half lengthwise, seeds removed
8 oz cream cheese
4 oz other cheese; grated/crumbled (we like sharp cheddar)
2 TB your fav salt-FREE herb/seasoning blend (optional)
8-16 pieces of bacon
Method: [set oven to 410 degrees]
1. In a medium sized bowl mix cheeses and herb with a spoon then set aside.
2. Using the same spoon, scoop about 1TB of cheese/herb mix into each half of the jalapeno.
3. If your bacon is slim use 1 slice to spiral wrap around each stuffed pepper half. If wide, cut in half lenghtwise before wrapping peppers.
4. Place peppers on a cookies sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
5. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and try not to eat the entire pan by yourself!