2 cups (pre-soaked and dehydrated) almond meal
2 cups carrots (finely grated)
3 large eggs
1 stick of butter, room temperature
1/4 C tapioca starch/flour
1 ts cream of tartar
1 ts baking soda
1 TB cinnamon
1 ts cloves
1 ts ground ginger (or 2 teaspoons fresh)
1 ts nutmeg
1 ts vanilla extract
1 ts almond extract
1/2 C raisins
1 C pineapple (finely chopped)
1 C chopped walnuts
1. In a large bowl mix almond meal, tapioca, grated carrots and chopped pineapple and raisins.
2. In blender or food processor blend eggs, all spices, banana, dates, oil, baking soda and creme of tartar.
3. Combine blended mixture in the large bowl with other ingredients and blend well with a large spoon
4. Pour into prepared muffin pans, two 8-9inch rounds or medium sized spring pan.
5. Bake for 25-35 minutes depending on pan at 350 degrees.
Allow to cool completely (about and hour) before icing!