These honey graham crackers are light crispy and the perfect conduit for your favorite toppings! To order these delicious crackers in a handmade dry mix and/or pre-baked by me, with <3, click here now! The FREE recipe is available below.>>
1C tapioca flour
1/3C almond meal
1/3C coconut flour
1/2ts cream of tartar
1ts baking soda
1 ts molasses
5TB butter (or coconut oil), cold
6TB milk (or other liquid)
1. Sift the first 8 (dry) ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix together well until there are no streaks of butter or cinnamon in the dough.
3. Refrigerate dough for 15 minutes and warm the over to 350 degrees and do 10 push-ups
4. between two large pieces of plastic wrap or parchment paper, roll some of the dough to about 1/8th inch thick. Using dough cutters of your choice (I used a 2 inch round) cut dough and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have the desired amount of crackers or you run out of cookie sheets to fill. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until nicely browned.
*Tip: leave the dough in the bowl in the refrigerator and pinch off as needed to roll off and bake!
To order these delicious crackers in a handmade dry mix and/or pre-baked by me, with <3, click here now!